Lets Pass Driving
Monday to Friday
7:00AM to 7:30PM
- Some instruct, we teach!
Make a booking
07980 645 448
- symptoms of Covid-19- Have you had it, been tested for it And had results of the test.
- Shielding -Are you in a household of a family member that’s are in the enhanced risk category.
- Do you have a continuous cough.
- Do you a fever or high temperature.
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before leaving the house and entering the car.
- You can wear gloves (but these should be put on just before entering the vehicle.
- You must wear a face mask(this guidance may change).
- You will need to sanitise your hands again when entering the vehicle (you can use your own or I will supply).
- All items such as mobile phones and house keys will have to stay on you and not left in cup holders or door pockets.
- Any bags you bring must go into the boot.
- CANCELLATIONS if you or anyone you are living with have symptoms you MUST cancel your driving lesson before your lesson start time, once cancelled you will not be able to restart your lessons until you have been tested negative ,or follow the government isolation recommendations,this will be the same for the instructor.